What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the website visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies are used to improve a variety of functions such as website analytics, payment processing, website personalisation, and advertising purposes. Cookies are often used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website to improve your experience when visiting our website.
Here’s a list of all the cookies we use, and what we use them for. These cookies don’t store any sensitive information. Clever Closet uses the following cookies on this website for the following purposes:
Google Analytics: These cookies allow us to track statistical information such as the number of website visitors we have, most popular website pages, etc.
- _ga: this cookie is used to distinguish users and expires within 2 years.
- _gat: this is used to throttle the request rate and expires within 1 minute.
- _gid: this cookie is used to distinguish users and expires within 24 hours.
Website Traffic Analysis: These cookies help us to analyse the source of our website traffic.
- ss_source: this cookie expires within 3 months.
Security & WordFence: These cookies help us to keep our website secure, and expire within 24 hours.
WooCommerce Shopping Cart: These cookies allow us to personalise your experience, and to keep your shopping cart updated with the correct products. These cookies expire within one month.
WordPress: This cookie allows us to test whether cookies are working correctly on our website.
Hubspot: We use HubSpot for marketing purposes such as website analytics.
- _hssc: this cookie tracks sessions and expires within 30 minutes.
- _hssrc: this is a session cookie, and expires when you close your browser.
- _hstc: this cookie expires after 2 years.
- hubspotuk: this cookie expires after 10 years.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, however, this may prevent you from access to certain features of this website. Instructions for managing cookies for the most popular browsers are listed below:
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied Smart Storage makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Smart Storage does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Smart Storage will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Smart Storage has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Smart Storage liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Smart Storage negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Smart Storage; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Smart Storage to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.